About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Unforgettable Trip to Branson

This past weekend we took a little mini vacation to Branson. 
Brent was going with work so we decided to tag along with him... only difference was we took 4 Chinese guys with us.
 Brent works in international sales so he had costumers in town for 2 weeks and him and a few co-workers wanted to take them to Branson to Silver dollar city and a show while they were in the US. 
It was defiantly a experience I will never forget! Ha 

Saturday, we drove ourselves and got there a little early so we could do a little shopping. 
My sweet husband bought me my coach diaper bag I have been begging for...
Now we are officially ready and packed for Saylors arrival! 

That night 15 of us headed to the Dixie Stampede.
{ I wish I had a picture and video of this! ha}
 {This was Brent's 1st time and Addison's 2nd}
 {She did great and loved every minute of it!}

 We headed back to the hotel to swim but this little girl fell asleep watching TV before we even had a chance.. This never happens! 

Sunday, we woke up, headed to breakfast and then to enjoy a day at Silver Dollar city!
This was Addison 1st time and she had a blast. 
 {I couldn't ride any rides, so poor Brent had to go on them all!}
{Addison LOVED the older girls that joined us!}
 {What a good daddy... He could hardly fit in the frog!}
 {We loved the ladybugs because she could ride them by herself!}
It was SO HOT but we had a great time. 
It officially wore this 9 month pregnant body out.. I am so thankful for a husband that was there to help and take care of Addison while I dragged along! ha
-Meredith

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.


No comments:

Post a Comment