About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, August 23, 2013

3 year check-up

Yesterday, Addison had her 3 year check up!
 I know I say this all the time but I still can't believe my sweet baby girl is 3! 
We started the day off with a little tea party then headed to the doctor. 
Addison was-
Weight: 31 lbs (50-75%) 
Height: 35 1/2 inches 
And right on track!

The doctors office is usually not one of Addison favorite places to go, so I promised something fun afterwards if we had no tears... And she did great!! 
So to fun city we went.. 
We had so much fun! 

That night we headed to see our Uncle Sam play football. 
Addi absolutely loves going! 
She has been talking about going since last year. 
This is my absolute favorite picture of her and Pop with her sweet hand on his knee She sure loves her Pop and I love the special moments they share!!

Happy Friday! 
Enjoy your weekend! 
-Meredith 

No comments:

Post a Comment