About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, August 4, 2013

32 weeks!


 ( missed week 31 because of a crazy week and Brent being out of town)

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 32 weeks 
Weeks left: 8 weeks
Size of baby: Honeydew 19 inches 4.5 lbs
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL... Saylor Brooke
Maternity clothes: wearing anything that is comfortable 
Movement: YES!! She is running out of room so her jabs and kicks are starting to hurt a little.
Sleep: Praying for a good nights sleep is a daily thing! God is preparing me for late nights I think. ;)
Cravings: watermelon or anything salty
Symptoms: Braxton hicks and back aches
Best moment this week: Hearing her sweet little heart beat. A strong 140. 
Prayer this week: I pray that God grants me wisdom and strength to raise my girls in discipline and instruction in the Lord. 

Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
Ephesians 6:4

I am officially at my 2 week appointments and cant believe it! 
I am beyond ready to meet our sweet little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment