About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, August 19, 2013

34 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 34 weeks 
Weeks left: 6 weeks
Size of baby: large cantaloupe (19 to 22in, 5.5lbs)
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL... Saylor Brooke
Maternity clothes: wearing anything that is comfortable.. 
Movement: YES!! Her little kicks are now jabs and punches! 
Sleep: A little better lately because I have been so tired
Cravings: Grapes
Symptoms: just feeling uncomfortable
Best moment this week: Hearing her sweet little heart beat today. Praising God she is healthy!
Prayer this week: Im praying that God rest his favor upon my girls!

Psalm 90:17
17 May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us;
    establish the work of our hands for us—
    yes, establish the work of our hands.

I have one more 2 week appointment left and then I will be going ever week! 
The time has flown by.. We are so excited to meet little Saylor Brooke and to grow our little family of 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment