About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Showered with LOVE!

This past weekend a few of my closest friends threw me a baby shower for our sweet Saylor!
{Christin, Chrissy, me, Emily, Kari}
Each of these girls hold a special place in my heart! They have been there for us every stage in our life since high school and college. I could not ask for better friends... this is the 5th shower they have thrown for me-from 2 wedding showers, bachelorette party and  now 2 baby showers.
I am so thankful for each of their friendships!
{The sweet table with her beautiful cake}
 {Addison came up and joined us for opening presents. She LOVED this part and said it was the best party ever! ;) }
 {All of her sweet gifts.. We were blessed with so many precious and beautiful things}
{The Grandmothers}
 {Brent's mom, me, my mom.. and of course A}

 One of my sweet sorority sisters and best friends made these sweet matching aprons for the girls...
 Is she not SOO talented?!? 
 Addi has enjoyed wearing hers and "cooking" for us in it! :) 

The girls received their 1st matching outfit from Brent's mom, Elizabeth.
Seriously.. how cute are these??
 {this will be a addiction for me and both Grandmothers :) }

Some of Saylors sweet gifts. 
Can you tell I have a obsession with monogram things?? 
My friends know me to well! 

I am so thankful for each of the special people who took the time to come to our shower and gave us such special gifts! 
We are so blessed and Saylor is already so loved. 

-Meredith

I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing.
Ezekiel 34:26

No comments:

Post a Comment