About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Today we celebrated this sweet girls 3rd birthday..
I feel like it was just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital! 
Where has the time gone??

We started off the day with the house fully decorated 
I thought A would be up early but she finally rolled out of bed at 9:30!
One sleepy Princess.

She headed straight for the gifts and begged to open one...
 My parents sent one to her so we opened that one to hold her over until daddy got home!

Brent took a half day, so as soon as he walked in the door Addison yelled "present time!" she had been waiting all morning, and for a 3 year old that is not easy, especially when you are looking at them!
 Her big gift was a big girl bike!
 She LOVED it after we bribed her to get on it. ;) 
and of course baby had to join! 

We then got dressed and headed out to eat..
at Chuck-e-cheese!
And of course we had to stop for ice cream before heading home!

-Addison-
You are such a blessing. Your Daddy and I are so proud of the little girl you have become and can not wait to see all the amazing things God has in store for your life. You put a smile on our faces every day! We love your sweet little voice, all the funny things you say, your great personality ... everything about you! 
I pray every day that you love the Lord with all your heart and put him above everything else. 
That you have godly friends and look to Jesus as a example on how to live. For your husband one day and that you love to read the word of God! And that you adjust well to being a big sister. 
Happy 3rd birthday! 
Daddy and I love you to the moon and back sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment