About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, July 29, 2013

Life Lately!

It has been a busy July and I haven't had a chance to catch you up on our life lately..

We have had lots of playdates with sweet friends..
 We celebrated Uncle Kyle's 26th birthday!
 Gigi, Addi and I made a quick trip down to Little Rock to celebrate great grandmas birthday!
 Daddy and Addi built and painted a bird house. 
 We have enjoyed the beautiful weather with our top knot! :)
 Had fun at church
 Got together to play with some sweet friends!
 took many baths ;)
 snuggled with mommy!
 And celebrated Baby Saylor with some of my dearest friends and Delta Gamma sisters! 

I cant believe July is almost over and our sweet Addison is going to be 3 in three short days! 
We cant wait to celebrate this special day with her and enjoy new family memories!

Hope you enjoyed July as much as we have! 
-Meredith

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding
Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment