About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Splish Splash!

While Brent was gone in Taiwan for work, we signed up to take swimming lessons with some of our best friends. It worked out perfect because it gave Addison and I something fun to do every night... and a major plus it wore her out, so she slept great. 
They were Tuesday- Friday for 2 weeks and we had a blast!
Our teacher was fantastic and the girls really learned a lot. 
 The girls looked forward to seeing each other everyday and so did Stacy and I :)
Can you tell they were excited??
 Daddy came home just in time to do the last swimming lesson with Addi, which was fun to watch and a good break for me!
 We were so proud of her for completing swimming lessons this summer and jumping off the diving board for the 1st time! She did better then I could have imagined.
 I look forward to next year when Saylor will get to join in with these two girls!

Happy Thursday!
-Meredith

Proverbs 17:17 
A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment