About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

27 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 27 weeks 1 day
Weeks left: 12 weeks 6 days
Size of baby: head of cauliflower 16 in 2.5 lbs
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL... Saylor Brooke
Maternity clothes: a few... wearing anything that is comfortable and cool, mostly maxi dresses
Movement: YES!! Saylor is one active little girl
Sleep: what is this anymore?? ha
Cravings: watermelon
Symptoms: my doctor is having me watch my braxton hicks contractions to make sure I do not have more the 6 in a hour. We keep telling Saylor we cant wait to meet her but she needs to hang out a little longer! 
Best moment this week: Brent coming home and getting my husband back after 2 weeks!
Prayer this week: 
Cause them to be and find Godly spouses.
Proverbs 31:10-12
10 
[a] An excellent wife who can find?
    She is far more precious than jewels.
11 
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
    and he will have no lack of gain.
12 
She does him good, and not harm,

    all the days of her life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment