About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, July 22, 2013

30 weeks

And the count down begins....
Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 30 weeks 1 day
Weeks left: 9 weeks 6 days YAY!!
Size of baby: head of lettuce 18in 3.2 lbs
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL... Saylor Brooke
Maternity clothes: wearing mostly dresses or maxi skirts
Movement: YES!! 
Sleep: a little better
Cravings: watermelon 
Symptoms: restless leg
Best moment this week: Addison is constantly talking about how baby "butterscotch" is in her tummy too. We were driving to Gigi house the other day and she said "Mom, my stomach is killing me!" I asked what it felt like and she said " butterscotch is kicking me so hard!" I died laughing! Loving all the funny things she is saying right now.
Prayer this week: I pray that God is to be their shield in mind, heart and body and to guard them from satan. 

Psalms 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. 
My heart leaps for joy, 
and with my song I praise him.

No comments:

Post a Comment