About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, July 6, 2013

A fun Friday night!


Friday, Addison and I spent the day at home..
I sent this to Brent about mid-day and said "Guess how our day is going??" Haha

So after dinner we decide to get out of the house and go mini golfing so we could work off some energy!
The weather for this time of year has been perfect, so we are trying to take full advantage of it while it last. 
We had one excited little girl she made it in the hole!

We had a great time-
 I love Friday nights spent with my family.
And a major plus she slept till 10:00 Saturday morning :)

-Meredith



No comments:

Post a Comment