About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, July 1, 2013

Fireworks at the crosses!!

Every year our church puts on a huge firework show for everyone in our community to come out and watch the weekend of the 4th of July. This year they said they were expecting 8,000+ people and they baptized 101 people at the feet of the crosses!

The weather was absolutely perfect! We met our small group for a little cook before the festivities began. I love doing life with all these sweet friends and all our kids! I am so thankful for the friendships I have made with each one of them. 
We tried to get a family pic and this is the best we could get.. 
 Ill take it! We are all looking at the camera and Addison is sorta smiling! :)
 She was so excited to see fireworks! 

My parents came up and met us a little later. 
 Addison was ready..
ears covered and all!  
 She went back and forth between all of us during the show. 
 And repeated over and over... "WOW, it is beautiful!" or " I love that one, whats your favorite color?"
 I think I enjoyed watching her face light up with excitement more then the show!

We didn't get home until almost 10:30 and this little girl was passed out. 
We moved her straight from her seat to bed and she slept till 9:00 this morning! :)

I LOVE our church and I am so thankful for all the fun activities they host!
This was our 3rd year to go as a family and my how time has changed...
This was the only year we did not have a screaming baby! ha

-Meredith

Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2 Corinthians 3:17




No comments:

Post a Comment