About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Girls trip

This past week, my mom, Addison and I took a little mini trip to Branson for a few days.
Addison was beyond excited!
We met my grandma and a few of my cousins there for a little girls "vacation!" 
When we go there we headed to lunch. 
Addison was so excited to see Mawma. 
 Then headed to the outlet malls for a little shopping
 And of course had to stop for a ride on the duck!
It rained EVERY morning but that didn't stop us..
just put a little delay in our plans until the rain stopped!
 Some of my favorite shops in Branson are all the fun little Christmas stores.
We stocked up for Christmas and got a few ornaments for both girls.
And of course had to stop and take a picture with Santa! 
 Addison found this "dog" and LOVED it! 
I think she would have stayed and played with it all day. 

That night, my mom and I took Addi to the Dixie Stampede.
We wanted to go to a show while we were there and thought this one would be the most kid friendly!
 We had great seats on the end which were perfect for a wiggly 3 year old!
 Until she got use to all the loud sounds this is how we sat..
 but when the food started coming she LOVED it! 
 We had so much fun taking Addison to her 1st Branson show!
 We had such a fun few days but after being gone for 3 this little girl was ready to get home and play!
Our house was destroyed within 10 minutes!

Happy Thursday!
Meredith

Proverbs 13:24 
Those who love their children care enough to discipline them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment