About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Movie Date!

Sunday after church we had a little family movie date to see Planes. 
Addison had been talking about it, so we decided to take the afternoon and go!
She was so excited..
 and did great..
watching the movie the entire time!
Brent and I are cherishing every little moment we have just us 3 left. 
Its hard to believe and honestly a little scary thinking we have to share our time with another little one in 5 1/2 short weeks or less.
I am so thankful God has blessed us with these precious moments and I pray when Saylor gets here we still get to do and hold these moments dear to our hearts! 
We sure love this sweet girl! 

-Meredith

John 15:13 
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends

No comments:

Post a Comment