About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Baby Shower

Brent and I have been blessed with a great small group from church. We love each and everyone of these people and are so thankful for their friendships!

Two of my sweet friends Stacy and Stacey threw us a couples small group baby shower.
{The sweet decorations}
 {Love Brent's face.. he was so excited about our gifts ha! }
 {sweet friends}
 {Ashleigh, Melissa, me, Stacy, Shannon, Stacey, Jennifer}
 {The guys}
 { My sweet hubby and I}
We are so thankful for these sweet friends and showering our sweet Saylor with love! 
We can not wait to meet her in less then 5 weeks :)

-Meredith

Proverbs 18:24

A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment