About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

36 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 36 weeks
Weeks left: 4 weeks
Size of baby: Watermelon (19 to 22 inches 6.5 lbs)
Gender: sweet baby GIRL... Saylor Brooke 
Maternity clothes: I have about 4-5 outfits that fit and are comfortable so I wear them all the time! ha
Movement: Yes- She has officially ran out of room so her jabs and punches hurt! 
Sleep: this is few and far between
Cravings: chicken salad
Symptoms: just uncomfortable 
Best moment this week: going to the Doctor tomorrow, so looking forward to hearing that sweet heart beat!
Prayer this week: That Saylor and Addison will LOVE each other. I know that they will fight and be normal siblings but I pray that they become best friends and love each other so much!

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another
John 13:34



No comments:

Post a Comment