About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, September 16, 2013

38 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 38 weeks
Weeks left: 1 week left :) If I do not have her this week I am being induced September 25th and this mama is more then ready
Size of baby: Watermelon (19 to 22 inches 7 lbs)
Gender: sweet baby GIRL... Saylor Brooke 
Maternity clothes: ANY thing that is comfortable
Movement: Yes- She has officially ran out of room so her jabs and punches hurt! 
Sleep: this is few and far between
Cravings: nothing :/ food in general doesn't sound good right now. 
Symptoms: just uncomfortable and having lots of contractions ( praying she decides to come before next Wednesday!) 
Best moment this week: Hearing her sweet heart beat today a strong 130 and getting to choose her due date! YAY! 
Prayer this week: for a safe delivery for both Saylor and I. Also to enjoy my last week with only having one child. I pray that Addison adjust well and loves her little sister. I am going to cherish every little moment with her this week! :)

Isaiah 49:16
"Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment