About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, September 23, 2013

Letter to my girls

Sweet Addison-
I can not believe in two short days you will be a big sister. For three years now it has just been you, Daddy and I... and we have enjoyed every minute of it! You were such a unexpected blessing and God has worked in big ways in our lives since you were born. He has answered so many prayers and brought us so much joy through you. 
I want you to know we are so proud of you and can not wait to see the beautiful christian women you are going to become. I have prayed since we found out we were pregnant that God would prepare your little heart for a sibling. I also prayed that God would prepare Daddy and I's heart. I can't imagine sharing my time with anyone but you. I can't imagine loving another child as much as I love you but what God has taught me over these nine short months as we have prepared for your sister is that God blessed us with the gift of love, not only for one person but to love many with our whole hearts, as he loves ALL of us. And I know you will love your sister so much. 
Sweet Addison you are so special to us! I can not wait to see your sweet face when you see Saylor for the 1st time. I can't wait for you to teach her so many things. Daddy and I know you will do great and that God has big plans for your life! 
We LOVE you to the moon and back baby girl! 

Sweet Saylor-
We can not wait to welcome you. We already love you so much and I cant wait to see your precious little face for the 1st time. 
 You have a big sister that is so excited to meet you. She talks about you all the time and all the things she wants to do with you. :) I confess I am nervous to have 2 children to take care of but so thankful for your Daddy and grandparents that I know will be there to help. I pray that you are healthy and that labor goes smoothly. I pray that Daddy and I teach you the love of Christ and you grow into a beautiful christian women. I pray Addison and you love each other and grow so close. 
God never gave me a sister and I pray that he blesses Addi and your relationship and you become the best of friends! 
In two short days we will get to meet you and I am so excited! 
We love you Saylor Brooke!

But these three remain; faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE
1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment