About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, September 5, 2013

To the Dentist we go...

Addison has been talking about going to the dentist for a while now. I on the other hand have been dreading this little visit because I just didn't know how she would react...She is a little dramatic ;)
I finally called and made her her 1st appointment and little to my surprise they got us in the very next day, so we had little time to prepare! 
Before hand we watched lots of shows on the dentist and how they cleaned your teeth and what FUN it was! 
I enlisted my mom to go with us because I knew she would do better if she was there and if I had a little help. 

The place we went to was so cute! It had so many fun things for the kids to do and look at while they were waiting. 
Addison LOVED the fish tank!

When we got back to the room she was not as excited... the whole laying down thing was not her favorite!
 After a little bribing...
She let the hygienist clean her teeth and did great!
She did cry the entire time but let them do everything they needed to do!
The dentist came and checked her teeth and said everything looked great and no cavities.. thank the Lord!
 Can you tell she was beyond excited to be done and receive her prize! 

She even said when she left she couldn't wait to go back... ;) 

-Meredith

Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Ephesians 5:1-2

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it’s good to hear that Addison didn’t freak out when the hygienist was cleaning her teeth! Thanks to the little bribe that she got! Haha! Anyway, it’s good to hear that she enjoyed her visit to the dentist. It’s better that at a young age, she knows already how important it is to have her teeth cleaned.

    Calandra Novak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a mission accomplished, indeed! Kids are usually the ones who freak out when brought to the dental clinic, but Addison is really cute to be talking about it beforehand. I think she found her dentist very nice and friendly that’s why she enjoyed her visit and couldn't wait to go back. Haha!

    Julie Romanelli

    ReplyDelete