About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Big Sister Bag

 I know with having a new baby a lot of attention will be on her, so I wanted to do something special for Addison when she comes to the hospital to meet Saylor for the 1st time. 

I put together a special BIG SISTER bag just for her from Saylor. 
So many of my friends have done this and said their kids loved it and it really made them feel special. 

And I have to say... 
I had so much fun with it!
 I started collecting little things ever since I was about 6 months pregnant from Bellas, Tjmaxx, The baby room, and many other places...... and came up with these little treats. 
**A Big Sister book with a special note from Daddy, Mommy and little sister
** Big sister candy
** Big sister bracelet
** a little craft set for days we need something fun to do
** set of 600 princess stickers { I know I'm crazy for getting her this but my child LOVES stickers! }
** Princess Palace pet { Addison has been asking for one of these since we downloaded the game for the iPad. She asks almost everyday for Santa to bring one to her, so I CANT wait for her to see this! :)}

I am so excited to meet our sweet Saylor but I think I am even more excited for Addison and her to meet for the 1st time! I cant wait to see her sweet little face when walks in the room. 

The count down is officially started. 
1 week until we meet our precious baby!

Happy Wednesday!
-Meredith

Psalm 37:5-6
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: he will make your righteous reward shine like the down, your vindication like the noonday sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment