About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, July 1, 2011

To Grandma and Grandpas house we go!

When we got over to Gigi and Pops house, Addison had a surprise....
a new swing!
 Love her face in this one.. she is so excited!
I know what Addison is gonna want to do when she comes to visit! :)

Our busy week is slowly coming to an end. Woohoo! I am so excited for the holiday weekend. It will be Addison's 1st 4th of July. We are excited to spend it with the family and see how Addison reacts to everything! 

Saturday my mom and I are heading up to Fort Smith to get Addison 1 year pictures done. I am beyond excited to see how they turn out! The same photographer that did our wedding is taking them, Kim Singer. She did fablous with our pictures, so I can only imagine how cute these will be!
Can not wait to share!

Hope everyone has a fun, safe Holiday weekend!

ps.---I have been working on birthday projects for Addison's 1st! 
Posting pictures soon :)

Love,
The Penzo's

Three things will last forever-faith, hope, and love- and the greatest of these is love. Let love be your highest goal! 
1 Corinthians 13:13-14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment