About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, July 4, 2011

Addison is 11 months old!

My sweet baby girl turned 11 months old on Saturday. I can not believe she is almost a year. 
Really... where did the time go??

I am:
  • growing like a weed
  • wear size 9 to 12 mth. 
  • size 1 to 3 shoe
  • size 3 diaper
  • love our passy
  • found a new love for our baby and elephant (we take them everywhere)
  •  drink 6 oz. of milk
  • love juice and tea... I know bad mom.. ha
  • crawl everywhere.. we are fast

  • love to swim
  •  love our grandparents
  • We love to ride on the four wheeler and mower with Pop
  • eat 3 meals a day
  • starting to eat "big girl" food
  • love to eat
  • we are messy with our food ha
  • love to be outside
  • found a new obsession with climbing the stairs
  • still not a big fan of the car
  • very rarely do we fall asleep while driving
  •  getting into everything
  •  we love to cuddle with our mommy
  • and play with daddy
  • take a bath everyday now ... and LOVE it
  • read a book every night before we go to bed
  • love to cuddle in our bed
  • pulling up on everything
  •  almost standing alone
  • loves marlee
  • gets so excited when she sees her Gigi
  • doing better in the church nursery
  • waves at everyone
  • learned to Scream... not my favorite thing ha
  • nodes yes to everything
  • loves to clap our hands 
  • just too stinking cute!!
Addison you mean the world to Daddy and I! We love you so much.
We thank God for blessing us with your sweet little face!

Psalm 139:13
  For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment