About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A very Happy 75th Birthday!!

This weekend was a very special weekend.
It was my Mawma's 75th Birthday. We had so much fun spending time with her!

I'm sure you are all wondering how the car ride went......
well it wasn't that bad. 
She slept maybe 20 min both ways but we sang, played, and talked a LOT!
My Dad and Caleb road down with us, so she thought it was fun having them in the car- some new faces!
This is Addison going through the tunnel. Her eyes get HUGE!
She freezes and does not move until we get out.
Too funny!

I videoed her.. the flashes are from Samuel taking a picture of her ( he rode with us on the way back!)
Watch her eyes! haha
 We spent the day at  family's house in North Little Celebrating Mawma's Birthday!
Addison was so excited!
My grandmother has been going through chemo and is constantly telling me she needed a bow like Addison because she has no hair like her... so we brought her one for her birthday! haha :)


HAPPY 75TH BIRTHDAY!
 
Gigi and Pop
Mawma with all her grandchildren minus a few .
Such a sweet memory!

It was a great and very special weekend with family. My Grandmother is so strong. She is fighting hard and we are praying every bit of this chemo is working!
We love you Mawma!

I even came home today to a clean house and dinner on the table from my sweet husband!
What a great way to end the weekend! :)

Love,
The Penzo's

Psalm 10:17
17 You, LORD, hear the desire of the afflicted;
   you encourage them, and you listen to their cry,

No comments:

Post a Comment