About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ribbon fun!

I have been working on Addison's birthday party a lot lately!
and having soooo much fun!

This weeks project is ribbon trees.
I girl I know had this made for her daughters 2nd birthday and I loved it! 
So I decided to try and make one with the color scheme of Addison's birthday. 
This project was really easy but took about a hour a ball.... by the 5th one I will be tired of seeing ribbon! ha 

How to:
1. First cut the ribbon into 4″ lengths and arrange by width
2. Pin 4 or 6 pieces of each wide ribbon onto the Styrofoam ball using two straight pins each
5. Fill in all the empty spots with the medium and skinny ribbon. Over lapping is fine!
I can not wait to show you the end product! I still have a few more to do!

I can not believe I only have about 3 weeks until her party and her turning 1!!
Better sweet! :)

Stay tuned for more projects!

Ill leave you with my sweet little girl. Her new thing is every time she hears music we dance! She is so my daughter. Only a couple more years and we can start dance lessons! so excited!
Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,
The Penzo's

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment