About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, July 22, 2011

FNO

Tonight Brent and I went to our first, FNO, Friday Night Out.
We have been going to a small group from our church on Wednesday nights, and loving it! We wanted to get more involved and this was a great way to do it! I am hoping to meet some other stay at home mom's that I can connect with, so we can have play dates and do all those fun things. 

When you attend a small group they give you a card for you to use for a "free babysitter" ( the church). So we took Addison up to the church kicking and screaming, she has become very attached so leaving her is getting harder, but we did and she did fine!

Brent and I headed to eat and run a few errands. We haven't been out by ourselves in a long time, so we enjoyed our alone time together, even though we talked about Addison most of the time! ha
 Could not thank God enough for my sweet husband!
Addison was ready to see us when we got there, but she wasn't crying, so that was a plus!
She was so excited to see Daddy!
This picture took forever and many tries but we finally got one...
Sure do love my sweet little family!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!
Love,
The Penzo's

Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them
Colossians 3:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment