About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Friday!

Today was a very relaxing day, we hung out and played at home.

My sweet husband let me sneak out of the house for a couple hours and get pampered with one of my friends, Kari.
We went and got a much needed mani and pedi!
I had to get my favorite summer nail polish color...
PINK VOLTAGE

I can not wait to do this with Addison in a couple of years!

This weekend we are headed down to Little Rock for my Grandmothers birthday.
She has been fighting cancer and going through chemo, so she is very excited for everyone getting to come down and celebrate with her.

Please pray for safe travels and not to many tears in the car by Addison...and maybe me ha ( lots of sleeping :) )

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
love,
The Penzo's

Proverbs 27:17
A iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment