About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, July 8, 2011

Birthday Banner

I can not believe I am already planning Addison's 1st birthday... but having so much fun with it! :)

I have been looking on Etsy at different birthday banners. After looking at about a million ... I thought I could make one for way less of the cost then they sale them for!

So here is my try:




I pre-cut the letters out of scrap book paper that I already had and just bought the ribbon and cardstock.
Super easy!!
and....
The finished product!

I think it turned out pretty cute for my 1st one!

I can not tell you how much fun I am having.. Its like planning my wedding all over again ... just my budget is a little less! haha

Hope everyone has a fun safe weekend!
Love,
The Penzo's

Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.
Ephesians 4:29

No comments:

Post a Comment