About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend with your family's and friends, I know we did!

Saturday, my Mom and I started off with heading down to Fort Smith for Addison 1 year pictures. I can not wait to see them! They are going to be too cute. Kim Singer does a fabulous job.
This was just taken by my phone..had to snap a little shot to send to Daddy!
It was too funny to watch her with her cake. I thought she would have loved it.... but she didn't want to get messy. She wanted me to feed it to her... a true girl!!

Saturday night, I headed out with my friend, Kari, to go to a birthday party that I had been teaching a group of girls a dance for. They did really good! Kari and I had a fun time catching up and watching everything that was going on. A good girls night!

Sunday, we got up and headed to church.
Addison was all decked out in her red, white, and blue. The July 4th Church service at Cross Church is always my favorite. I am so thankful we are able to worship our God freely.

We came home and Brent grilled out, while Addison took her nap. I wanted to make a little 4th of July treat for that night,so I headed to the grocery store.
Yumm... Chocolate covered strawberries! 
I was trying to be a little creative! :)
Then relaxed for the rest of the day until we headed to the fireworks at the crosses. 
It was beautiful. I was afraid Addison wasn't going to do good but after getting use to the BOOM... we semi sat and watched the show!
 getting excited
Gigi and Addi
Caleb waiting for the show
yummmmmm
Love this sweet face!
hanging out with the Rogers
caught pop off guard! haha
 We went back and forth from my Mom, Dad, Brent and I.
After the show Brent and I went to see Transformers... its actually not that bad. I am not a big fan of those kinds of movies but I was a trooper and agreed to go!
Addison had a sleepover with my parents so Brent and I could have a date night. With starting his new job we have been busy and not been able to spend very much time together.  It was so weird not having her with us but we enjoyed our much need alone time together and she did pretty good at Gigi and Pops! 

Monday we woke up and I did as many things around the house as I could because I didn't have a baby to chase around. After picking up Addison, we were headed over to Brent's parents for lunch and to visit. I made a fruit pizza... and surprisingly it turned out pretty good! 
  Later that night we went to the annual 4th of July party at our friends, the Rogers. We ate, visted, and had fun shooting off fireworks.
Addison was amazed.
I know she is happy this holiday is over with.. no more loud booms!

Hope everyone had a Happy 4th!
So thankful for the Men and Woman fighting for our country so we can have the freedom we do in the USA.
And a special thanks to my Dad and Grandfathers for serving for our family. We love you!

Psalm 119:32
I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.

No comments:

Post a Comment