About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

NWA Champs!

We have had a busy week so far... and its only Tuesday!
I am teaching a private dance lesson for a group of girls for a birthday party- It has been fun but also a lot of work. This is our last week so we are squeezing in as many practices as possible and it is keeping me very busy!

After practice tonight, Addison and I headed to Uncle Caleb's game. The last two nights have been spent at the ball park. They won and were able to play in the championship game tonight against Har-Ber... and I am very proud to say... THEY WON!!!!


 Hanging out trying to dodge balls! ha
 Cheering on her Uncle Caleb!

 Pop in the zone

 playing on the ice chest
 We Love our Pop!
Sweet Uncle Sam!
It is so neat to see a group of teenage boys kneel down before a game and pray together as a team.You have to have a strong coach and team mates to this. 
God is working in these boys hearts.
Daddy showed up on his break to suprise us... and with my favorite.. a sweet tea! :)


So proud! Love to watch my brothers play. 

This week has been a hard week. Sweet baby Miller passed away and Coach Johnson went to be with the Lord this morning after losing his battle with cancer. 
I pray for comfort and strength for these 2 familys. 
Only God can get them through this.
 
  I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

Love,
The Penzo's

No comments:

Post a Comment