About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, June 24, 2011

To the park we go!

Down the street from our house we have a really nice park. 
Addison loves to go and play.
Last night Daddy had to work so we headed to the play for the afternoon.
excited to go play!

Climbing through the tunnel and waving at everyone!

We love to swing having so much fun!

I am beyond thankful for such a healthy sweet little girl. I follow the Woodruff family blog and yesterday their sweet little baby boy, Miller, went to be with God. He has been fighting Spinal Muscular Atrophy since he was born in March and God decided it was time to call him home. I pray for comfort, understanding, and strength for their sweet family. 
It made me think how special my time with Addison is. I thank God for blessing me this long.
I squeezed her a little tighter and held her a little longer today before laying her down.
Psalm 34:18
"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
   and saves those who are crushed in spirit"
Please continue to keep this family in your prayers as they go through some tough days ahead. 
Love,
The Penzo's 

No comments:

Post a Comment