About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tiny Toms and Dance recital!

I have been dieing to get Addison a pair of Toms- 
So when I heard 3 Monkeys had them in her size I was beyond excited!!

Brent had to work so my mom, Addison, Kyle and Caleb all headed up to Rogers.

I couldn't only get one pair.... so we had to get 2 sets of sparkly Toms! 
Gigi got her a pair and mommy bought one.

Cold Stone was just down the street so we had to stop and get some ice cream.
Addi and Uncle Carl

My sweet girl

Uncle Caleb!


Addi and her sweet Gigi!
We had such a fun day!

This weekend was very busy. All week we had dance rehearsal and then Saturday was the big show!
My sweet girls did so good! I was so proud. 
Brent, Addison, my mom and Elizabeth all came to watch my little girls and I dance.
I was surprised Addison did really good!

Addison playing on a whale we used for the little girls dance! haha
Had a fun weekend with the family! 

Seeking Him,
Mrs. Penzo

No comments:

Post a Comment