About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, May 27, 2011

Counting our blessings!

This morning around 10:00 Brent recieved a phone call....

HE HAD GOT THE JOB!

He is going to be working in the transportation part of Tyson. 

I can not tell you how blessed and excited we are. It is so neat to see God answer our prayers!
Right when we were feeling a little down- God showed us that he was still working in our lives. 

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
   and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
   and he will make your paths straight
Proverbs 3:5

I am beyond excited and proud of Brent. He has worked so hard for this.
I pray that he loves his job and can honor God through it!
I love you Brent Tyler! 
 
The rest of the day Addison and I went shopping for a new car seat. It is sad to think she is out growing her infant one. Not having much luck we headed to my parents for dinner where my mom had a suprise for her.
A new TOY!
 
Taking her first few steps... Getting so big!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Count your blessings!
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment