About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rainy Day Art Project!

During all this rain ... I decide to complete my art project I have been wanting to do since we moved in!

Of course I had a little bit of help from Brent! :)

It all started with this... Kiwi paint!

I saw in a pottery barn magazine .. my favorite place ...a colored square or what ever shape you wanted on a  wall with picture frames inside of the shape.

Right beside our door we have a blank wall and I was having the hardest time finding something to decorate it with- when I saw this, I thought it would be perfect for our little spot!
  
Our living room has accents of this green in it so I was so excited to paint a big square/ rectangle! 

Addison helping Daddy tape!
Brent told her he was going to glue her to the middle of it... she thought that was funny!
We were a little scared of the color at first.....
but LOVED the result!
We added picture frames and then...
The finished product!!
I am going to fill the remainder of the frames with black and white wedding pictures. 

We added the memory verse and it made it perfect!

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15

I choose this verse because it is something Brent and I cling to. Our prayer is for our family to serve the Lord in every way possible and what better way to remind us of that, then having it on our wall to look at every day! 


Please contunie to keep my Grandmother in your prayers. She is having a hard time copping with the fact of actually having cancer. I pray that Gods will be done in her life and he works a miracle. 

Have a great week! I know we have a busy one!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment