About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I feel Old!

Today we went to support Caleb ( my brother), Bryant ( Brents brother) and Catlin ( Brents cousin) graduate high school! We lucked out with them all going to the same school.

I can not believe how time has flown by. It seems like yesterday Caleb just started school and now he is going off to college. I know he is beyond excited to get started.

Caleb is going to Arkansas Tech to get a forestry degree and also join the military following in my dads footsteps.(if everything works out as planned ha) He recieved the Lottery scholarship- My parents were so proud! 
Addison did sooo good!

class of 2011

After graduation we headed back to my parents to have a little graduation party with family and close friends.

the table!

cute cake!

sweet brothers

the family!


the graduate!

Caleb's big gift- his new gun!

We had a great time visiting with friends and family.....

and so did Addison... we got in to mommies cake! YUMMY!!

Wanted to share a few pictures of my sweet girl

yummy yogurt!!

sure do love this little girl!

Finally got a picture of her teeth! So sweet!!

Hope every one has a great week! 
Seeking him,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment