About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, May 8, 2011

One exciting weekend!

We had one exciting weekend!

Over the past few weeks my dad has been planning a surprise birthday party for my mom! He had contacted some of her friends and asked them to help. 
He had everything all planned out. Last night he took my mom out to dinner and to go shopping for her birthday. During that time my moms friends came over to my parents house to help set up and around 6:30 everyone arrived. 
Caleb, my brother, then texted my dad to inform him that they need to come home because he had made a "sweet chip shot with a golf ball into the back glass door"( those are his words ha). My dad called "mad" and said they were headed home. 
We had all the cars parked at the neighbors so she had no idea. As they were walking up to the front door ... we all yelled SURPRISE! My moms face was priceless. She had no idea! 
My Dad did a GREAT job!! 
I cant believe we pulled it off. With the help of Dad,Mrs. Esther, Mrs. Kenna, my Nana, brothers and Brent everything turned out perfect. 

I will post pictures soon , they are on my moms camera!


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Today was a very special day. It not only was my very 1st mothers day but we also dedicated Addison at church. This is a statement we make in front of the church that we will do our best to raise our child in a christian home and teach her to follow God's word.
It was so special to look out in the audience and see my parents and grandmother out there. I could not ask for a better way to spend our day!
They presented us with a bible that said her name, made a family picture of us and also 2 certificates. 
One for baby dedication and the other was the meaning of Addison's name in spiritual connotation and scripture.

Addison: In God's Image
"And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statues and be careful to observe my ordinances."
Ezekiel 36:27

I told brent I can not wait to use this and put it in her room some way. I had no idea what Addison ment when we choose it... and now I believe with all my heart we choose the absolute perfect name and is what I want to Addison to live by- trying to be God's image.  

God has blessed me with the most amazing little girl and given me the honor to be her mom! I could never thank him enough. He has also blessed me with the BEST mom in the world. She has been with me through thick and thin and I know would do anything in the world for us. My mom is my best friend and I look up to her for being a great christian mother, married to my dad for almost 30 years, raising 4 children, beautiful inside and out and being there for us every step of the way!
I love you! Thanks for being super-mom!  
Addison picture in the bulletin 



my beautiful flowers from brents grandma- Nona

Happy mothers day present from my parents! 

From my sweet husband and baby A - Plus a new hair straightener! 

I hope everyone had a very special mothers day- I know I did!

Seeking him,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment