I can not believe our sweet Addison is already 9 months old. Where does the time go? We are having so much fun watching her grow and learn new things... trying to take in every little moment we possibly can!
- Growing like crazy
- in size 3 diapers
- size 2 or 3 shoe
- 9 month clothing
- eating 6oz bottles
- loves puffs and cheerios
- loves "big girl" food
- still is not a fan of green food
- loves to be outside
- Chewing on everything
- Have 2 Teeth.. but still will not let me get a picture! haha
- a crawling machine!
- pulling up on everything
- smile at just about everyone
- love to cuddle
- still hate the car.. hope this gets better soon!!
- loves when Daddy swings you!
- getting in to EVERYTHING!!
- a pro at saying Dada!
- found the stairs ....AHHH!
- still take about 2 naps a day
- was sick for the first time :(
- loves your grandparents
- a great shopper with mom and Gigi
- LOVE to be outside
- Found the dog and thinks she is funny
- sleeping on your back now
- Most of the time sleeping threw the night
- A mommies girl!
- Love spending time with Daddy
- Doing better in the church nursery
- and are loved VERY VERY much !
Addison we are so excited to watch you grow in to a sweet, Godly Christian little girl. Daddy and I love you very much and could not imagine our life with out you!
Happy 9 month Birthday!
Let the 1st birthday Party planning begin!!