About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Love Language

Lately I just started a new daily devotional- 
The one year Love Language Minute Devotional- By Gary Chapman.
It is great for any married or engaged woman! 
Its mainly about "your love language" you put off to your spouse.
When we follow Christ's example and offer love freely to each other, good things happen. When you learn to speak your spouses love language.. he will learn to speak yours.

I have learned so much already. I feel like that day matches perfectly with what I am going through at that time. It is so neat to see how God works.

Vacation TIME! 
It offically vacation time. We leave tomorrow for our trip to Big Ceder. I am so excited .. just hope the car ride goes well :/
Post pictures when we get back!

Update
My Grandmother started kemo2 weeks ago. The 1st few days were good but by the 3rd she was miserable. Her doctor told her that day 3 would be the worst.
She has been doing good though- A little more energy to where she can get up and out of the house for a few hours. Please continue to keep her in your prayers for when she receives it again Monday.

Hope every one has a fun safe week!
Mrs. Penzo

Live a life filled with Love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God. 
Ephesians 5:2 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your vacation, Meredith! :) Hope the car ride was nice and easy for Miss Addison!

    ReplyDelete