About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer nights!

Today was a big day for Addison... we are officially in the big girl car seat!
Not gonna lie... I cried just a little... 
She is growing up so fast! 


Hoping our car rides are a little happier! 

Tonight daddy had to work :( , So we went over to my parents to hang out. This coming week we are leaving for Big Cedar, so Addi, my mom, and I ran around and got a few last minute things.

After going back to the house for dinner,
My Dad wanted to take Addison with them on a Wal-mart run...so my mom and Caleb piled in the car and they all headed out! Of course she came home with a toy... spoiled spoiled! :)

Samuel, Kyle, Robyn and I had a fun night out at Cherry Berry.
It was my first time and it was really good!
all of ours! Samuel's weighed over a pound haha
Yummmmm!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and week. 
Seeking Him,
Mrs. Penzo

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment