About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Today was a very special day- it was Brent's 1st fathers day!
I could not thank God enough for bringing him into my life and giving us a beautiful daughter together. 
Brent is an amazing father, husband, provider and best friend any girl could ask for.
We love you Daddy!

We decided to go to Tulsa for the night and take Addison to the Zoo today. We had so much fun. Addison loved every bit of it. I am very thankful we have a child that loves to be outside, it makes trips like these so much easier. 

Brent had to work Saturday ( his last day at Best Buy YAY!), so we headed to Tulsa after dropping Fathers Day gifts off at our parents. The car ride was a little rough.... we were VERY glad to see the hotel. After letting Addison crawl around and play for a little while we headed out to Casa de... something.. this was suppose to be a restaurant that Brent likes.... but after driving around for 20 min and the GPS taking us to someones house we decided it was time for a new place, so we headed to the Cheese Cake Factory! YUMM!
Addi was excited and ready!
Mom the flash is bright!
waving at the camera!
Sunday we got up early and headed to the Zoo!
How fun!
Waving at Mom!
hanging out in the igloo!

huge turtle!



my sweet family!
we love the fish!
giving mommy kisses!
we were worn out!! On the way home.
It was a hot but very fun day! 

For fathers day Addison and I got Brent a Grill... well we got him the stuff for it! haha
I am the worst at picking stuff like that out so we took him to get one.

I also had fun with my Dads gift from Addison. I found on Martha Stewart blog a stamp you could print off for fathers day that had "PoP" as the title.( I just added a few extras and put my touch on it!) :)
Thought this was too cute!
Happy fathers Day Pop! I thank God everyday for you. You have taught me so much and have been their for me through thick and thin. You are a wonderful father and husband to us kids and mom and I look up to you so much for that. Hope you have had a wonderful day Addi, Brent and I are so lucky to have you in our life

Also a very happy fathers day to Brents dad!
We love you Nono!
Happy fathers day to all!
Love,
The Penzo Family

"Trust in the Lord you God with all your heart, and he will direct your path."
Provers 3:5



No comments:

Post a Comment