My dear sweet Addison is 10 months old. I can not believe how fast she has grown. Brent and I have enjoyed every minute of it and thank God everyday for letting us have this sweet time with her!
- Getting so big
- Wave bye bye
- Say Mommy, Daddy, and Bye bye
- crawling every where
- wear size 9 to 12 month outfits
- size 3 diapers
- size 1 to 3 shoe ( depends on what brand)
- Still will not hold your own bottle
- does not like sippy cups
- loves our baby food
- Loves Cheetos- dad did that one haha
- adores her grandparents
- LOVES cheerios
- loves shopping with mommy and Gigi
- still not a fan of the car
- LOVES to be outside
- chews on everything
- has 4 teeth- two top two bottom
- pulling up on everything
- loves her daddy
- still a mommies girl
- loves to cuddle
- growing growing growing
- too sweet
- very loud
- love riding with pop on the lawn mower
- think my uncles are funny
- starting to like bath time
- hanging out at Gigi and pops we love
- does great in the church nursery
- loves to talk
- we clap our hands
- very outgoing
- love walks
- have the sweetest little laugh!
Addison I love you more than you will ever know. I pray for you each and every night that you grow up to be a beautiful Christian women and that Daddy and I set the best example possible for you. I am so thankful that God has put you in to our life!
We are almost one!! AHHHHH! Party planning time! :)
Today Brent and I have been married 3 months!
I am so thankful God has blessed me with him. He is a amazing father, husband and best friend!
Love you so much! I am here for you through thick and then.
Hope everyone had a great week- Only one more and VACATION TIME! :)