About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, June 6, 2011

I am 10 Months Old!

My dear sweet Addison is 10 months old. I can not believe how fast she has grown. Brent and I have enjoyed every minute of it and thank God everyday for letting us have this sweet time with her!

I am:
  • Getting so big
  • Wave bye bye
  • Say Mommy, Daddy, and Bye bye
  • crawling every where

  • wear size 9 to 12 month outfits
  • size 3 diapers
  • size 1 to 3 shoe ( depends on what brand)
  • Still will not hold your own bottle
  • does not like sippy cups
  • loves our baby food
  • Loves Cheetos- dad did that one haha
  • adores her grandparents
  • LOVES cheerios
  • loves shopping with mommy and Gigi
  • still not a fan of the car
  • LOVES to be outside
  • chews on everything

  • has 4 teeth- two top two bottom
  • pulling up on everything

  • loves her daddy

  • still a mommies girl
  • loves to cuddle
  • growing growing growing
  • too sweet
  • very loud
  • love riding with pop on the lawn mower
  • think my uncles are funny
  • starting to like bath time
  • hanging out at Gigi and pops we love
  • does great in the church nursery
  • loves to talk
  • we clap our hands
  • very outgoing
  • love walks
  • have the sweetest little laugh!

Addison I love you more than you will ever know. I pray for you each and every night that you grow up to be a beautiful Christian women and that Daddy and I set the best example possible for you. I am so thankful that God has put you in to our life!

We are almost one!! AHHHHH! Party planning time! :)


Today Brent and I have been married 3 months!
I am so thankful God has blessed me with him. He is a amazing father, husband and best friend!
Love you so much! I am here for you through thick and then. 


Hope everyone had a great week- Only one more and VACATION TIME! :)

Seeking Him,
Mrs.  Penzo

No comments:

Post a Comment