About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, June 18, 2011

B is for Baseball

Friday night we took Addison to the Naturals game.
She loves going to them because we are outside the entire time. Brent's mom works there so we can always get tickets, which is nice for last minute planners like us! ha

Excited for the game!

My sweet family!
Addison loved the mascot. She waved every time he walked by and just thought he was too funny!
go naturals!

talking to the people around us!
We have one social little girl. I think everyone around us knew who she was and what she had to say!

I was so excited for the firework show and to see how Addison reacted.....
....And we were scared to death. 
The first couple booms she watched but by about 5 minutes in we had enough and watched the rest in the car!

Hope every one has a great weekend!
Love,
Meredith 

“Your word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” 
– Psalms 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment