About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, August 22, 2011

Vote for me Please!

Saturday, Addison and I got the chance to go eat with a sweet friend, Emily D. We haven't seen each other for a while because of both of our busy schedules, so it was so nice to catch up!
Addi was excited to see her Aunt Emily!

Emily brought Addison the sweetest birthday gift. She always does great and is so thoughtful with them!
She had a "Hannah doll" ( delta gammas doll) monogrammed for her. This is such a special gift that Addison will cherish for the rest of her life and hopefully be in her DeeGee sorority room one day! :) Her mom also gave her a sweet little book, the velveteen rabbit! 
We love Hannah!

Another sweet sister, Emily P gave Addison a Hannah ornament! It is so sweet cute and soo special. She is getting all decked out in Delta Gamma things... I can not wait till she understands!
I can not thank God enough for blessing me with my sweet sisters!

So now for the title... Vote for me please...
We entered Addison into a contest on facebook to win some Piggy Paint nail polish.
You had to choose a picture that was their best please face... and I thought this one was perfect!
This is how you vote:
  1. Go like Piggy Paint on Fb
  2. Go the album called Pretty please faces
  3. Like Addison's picture #9
  4. Then comment for a extra point!! 
Thank you so much! 
Addison is super excited about trying some piggy paint nail polish! 
Voting ends Thursday at noon!

Hope everyone has a great week!
Love
The Penzo's

Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.
Hebrews 10:24

No comments:

Post a Comment