About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, August 19, 2011

Go Central Go!

Sorry, I have been a bad blogger lately. I usually blog at night after Addi is in bed but every night this week I have been too tired or have had to much to do...Promise to be better next week!

Every year when school starts, the Springdale schools have a football showcase of all the teams, so we went with my parents tonight to support our Uncle Sam! 
 Eating our chicken nuggets ready to be there!

One of my moms friends, that also has a Addison, gave us 3 central cheer leader outfits for Addi to wear to the games. They fit her perfect and she just looks too cute in them!
 Clapping for Uncle Sam
Go Central GO!

Samuel is #35. We are so excited to watch him every home game! He is the big dog on campus this year and I know he is so excited. 
 Pop where are you going?
Love this face!

We stayed a little longer to watch Har-ber play and see the Silver Stars dance.
I can not believe how big they have grown! We started the 1st year Har-Ber opened with maybe 12 or 15 of us and now they have 40! It is so neat to see how they have grown! 

Tomorrow, my parents are moving Caleb, my middle brother, down to school at Arkansas Tech. I am so excited for him. He is gonna have so much fun. 
Caleb, we love you and wish you the best in college! Have fun, meet new people, study hard, and most importantly stay focused on the Lord.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Excited to spend it with family!
Love,
The Penzo's

Fools make fun of guilt, but the godly acknowledge it and seek reconciliation.
Proverbs 14:9

No comments:

Post a Comment