About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Our Day in Pictures!

Woke up ready to play
loving on our bear.. ready for a nap!
Ready to play!
And the living room is destroyed!
Eating goldfish, watching Angelina Ballerina
making sure I was paying attention also!
relaxing
big girl dinner!

to the park we go!




sliding backwards!

Please don't put me to bed! :)
trying to avoid bed time!
Goodnight!



Love,
The Penzo's

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment