About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, August 15, 2011

50 Things

A lot of the blogs I follow and friends I read have been doing a post of 50 things you might not know about me, So I thought I would try it! 
  1. The color blue is my favorite but I have recently been attracted to green! 
  2. I hate storms... they scare me!
  3. LOVE rocky road ice cream
  4. I put ! at the end of almost every sentence when texting
  5. Christmas is my favorite time of the year! 
  6. I heart everything crown and fleur-de-lis
  7. Taking pictures is my life. I love to capture every moment for memories but would never do this as a career only fun!
  8. I have taken dance lesson's since I was 3- ballet, tap, hip-hop and jazz
  9. Was captain of the Silver Stars at Har-ber along with 2 other girls the 1st year they opened.
  10. Love fashion.. I am obsessed with dresses 
  11. I change my outfit probably 5 times before we leave the house.
  12. Always wanted to dye my hair blonde just to see what it would look like but way to scared!
  13. I pick at my eyelashes when I'm bored... it drives Brent insane lol 
  14. Brent and I dated for almost 5 years with a couple breaks before we were married
  15. Yes, we had Addison unplanned but wouldn't change a thing
  16. I like all kinds of music- but country is my favorite
  17. People that drive slow in the left lane make me furious!
  18. Not a t-shirt and shorts kind of girl... I would much rather be dressed up in heels!
  19. secretly like football :) have to hide this feeling so that my husband doesn't have it on the TV ALLLLLL the time!
  20. Sad but the people at Hobby Lobby know Addison and I by name
  21. I'm a hopeless romantic
  22. I hate cats!
  23. usually get along  with anyone! Love to meet new people!
  24. Like to cook but not the best yet, still working on it!
  25. HATE unloading the dishwasher
  26. Love to shop for furniture- could change around my house every year!
  27. trying new things is so fun!
  28. grew up a military brat
  29. I love playing board games
  30. Cut pizza with scissors
  31. Hate reading... I have to really like it. I think every book should have a movie!
  32. love to ski.. but not great
  33. the beach in one of my favorite places
  34. decorating is one of my favorite past times
  35. love to have and plan party's! Entertaining is my thing!
  36. Not a neat freak but like my house to be tidy
  37. I'm a deep thinker and over analyze everything because i care
  38. obsessed with desperate housewives
  39. get a mc donalds sweet tea almost every day.... i know not very healthy
  40. Love the movie "Pretty Woman"
  41. Became a Christan at the age of 8,took a few steps away from the Lord in College and really got back on track after our sweet Addison was born!
  42. Love to sing.... I am HORRIBLE! haha
  43. I like to go go go!
  44. Attend Cross Church Fayetteville and LOVE it! Brent and I have meet so many great new friends and excited about the up coming changes.
  45. Was vice president of my sorority Delta Gamma- love the anchor
  46. My Little's are still so special to me ( Delta gamma sisters)
  47. Hate washing and straightening my hair... but I promise I do anyways.lol
  48. would love to travel around the world
  49. Hope I have twins one day
  50. Have to admit... I have baby fever but no more baby's anytime soon! One is plenty for right now! 
Now its yalls turn!
Hope everyone had a great Monday!
Love,
The Penzo's

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

    1 comment: