About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Random!

So... this post will be every where. 
 Getting you caught up on life in the Penzo house.

Monday, my sweet Grandmother went in for her 5th chemo treatment. She only has one left and then they will be checking to see if the treatments have worked or if she will be needing more. 
Please pray for good news and that this will be the last of her treatments.. most importantly that she has strength and does not give up and knows God is walking with her!
I am so proud to call her my Grandmother. When I think I have problems, I think of her and what she is going through and realize mine are nothing.. She is fighting for her life, something I take for granite each day. She is so strong and we love her very very much!
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.


Tuesday night I went to my first premier jewelry party. One of my newest friends, Brittany from our small, group hosted it. It was so fun and they had some really pretty things. Brittany is a great hostess and amazing cook! Perfect girls night.. jewelry and food! :)


Addison's new thing lately is playing or sitting in her old baby toys. We worked in the nursery a couple weeks ago at church and she kept wanting to swing in the baby swing. Brent would put her in, swing, and take her out and she loved it... so we decide to get hers out again, (let me remind you we probably used this one time when she was a baby, she HATED it!), and now she swings in it all time time. She eats her snacks, drinks her bottles and watches TV in it. One more thing to add to our living room of toys!

Another thing she out grew was her bouncy seat. When cleaning out her closet we sat it on the floor and she hasn't let us put it up. She climbs in and out and dances to the music! It's too funny the things she likes now.
 Proverbs 15:13
A happy heart makes the face cheerful..


We have a LOVE for cheetos. 
I know some of you moms out there are going, " I cant believe she gives her cheetos already. That is so bad for her."  
But Let me insure you she gets maybe 2 or 3 and not everyday. This is my sit still for a minute so mommy can get a few things done snack... and if it works then I have no problem with it! :)
Cheeto please?
Yummm!
and we like to eat them laying on the kitchen floor!

Today we ventured out with Gigi. We needed to get out of the house for a little while to get some fresh air and a new surrounding.. so to the mall we went. 
Addison loves the fountains and to walk... so Gigi and Addi walked...
and walked...
and WALKED!
But this does = to a great nap! :)
1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

Tonight, was our fall kick off to our small group! We were so excited. This year we will have a mentor couple. They are such neat people. They are older and more experienced with life, so when those hard times hit in every relationship they are there to help us through! So neat to see how God is working in our church!
If you are interested in a small group let me know.. and Ill help you get connected!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Love
The Penzo's

Each of you should look not only to your own interest, but also to the interest of others.
Philippians 2:4

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had a small group in the Fort! I miss our life group in Memphis.

    ReplyDelete