About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pintrest Hooked!


I'm sure you have all heard of Pintrest by now, but for those of you that haven't, I want to share with you how fun it is! 
It is a "virtual" bulletin board of all different ideas,recipes,crafts, baby room, living room, kitchen and even outfit ideas!
Instead of saving or bookmarking something you find and love on the Internet, you can save a picture ( pin it ) to one of your boards. So easy and so fun! 
It even has a IPhone App. 
These are some of my favorite ideas:

Perfect Christmas wreath!



Love this! I'm sure this will come in handy one day for our sweet strong willed Addison!
Perfect table for her room! Have to make!

Football season anyone? :)
Love this!

So you get the idea... it is so fun and so addictive! 
Have fun Pinning!

Love,
The Penzo's

Philippians 4:13 
For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment