About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

113th Tontitown Grape Festival!

Tonight we took Addison to her very first Grape Festival! 

With Brent's family being Italian, this is a big deal. His grandparents own Ranalli Farm, If you have never been you need to go, So they help supply all the spaghetti for the dinners. His Nona even helps cook! Brent's family members also own the new winery in Tontitown.
Kind of a neat side note but Nona, Brent's grandma was actually the grape festival queen in 1963!

Addison had so much fun on the rides.
 She was ready for it to start!

Brent volunteered me to ride all the rides with her. 

We had a great time and I am sure we will be back for some grape ice cream and another funnel cake.. Brent's favorite!
Hard to believe last year she was only a few days old when we went for about 30 min while my mom watched her and now she is 1.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Love,
The Penzo's

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment