About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, December 2, 2013

Night on the square!

Last Saturday night we headed to our local square to see the annual lighting of the Christmas lights!  
Addison always loves to go... But man was it cold! 
She still had fun enjoying the parade and looking at all the lights. 
Saylor was my little personal heater while Addison was Brent's! 
We sure do love this time of year. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment