About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Nutcracker ballet 2013

Every year, my mom and I have made it a tradition to go to the nutcracker ballet at our local performing arts center. This year I was beyond excited because it was the 1st year Addison was old enough to join in! 
We went to dinner at a New Mexican restraunt then headed to the show! 
Addison did pretty well for sitting still that long for the ballet. We left a few minutes early because she informed us she was done.
 but...We had so much fun! 

The entire way home Addison told me how much she loved it and when she is big like me she is going to "do that!"
I look forward to many more girls nights and Saylor being able to join in, in a few years!! 

Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment